Spore 8th grade project Spore 8th grade project

This game?!?!

I thought this game was made by someone in the sporeum website... are you the one who made it? :/ anyway... ITS SPORE RELATED YAYAAYYYYYY Go Spore~

milonjas responds:

jaja thank you

Magic Pen Magic Pen

Best game EVER~!

Soo good.. I liked that you can have soo many ways to beat the levels and that theres not only one way to beat it, me and my friend played at the same time and you wouldn't believe the total different ways we played.. xD

Best Flash Game EVER!!!

Bubble Struggle 2 Bubble Struggle 2

Cant BOO this one!

You just can't hate the "Classic's!", WEll you can grow tired of 'em But YOU JUST KANT Hate em!

Jump by Neodelight Jump by Neodelight

OMG OMG OMG OMG~!

I LUV OLD SPRITE GAMES!!!

Woot This is my Favourite game EVA!!!!!
It would be cool if you added a mini-map :P

ANWAY, Great game!

Cryptic Cave: Wiggi-World Cryptic Cave: Wiggi-World

Uh-Oh... No Recess?

1. The gmaeplay is alright... But the Thrust is ~Kinda~ weak, I would have perfered it to be a wee bit stronger

2. I hated the educational part of the game >_< My brain hurts...

Anyway I gave it a 4, because it is a good game :)
Keep it UP~!

AndrewMartin responds:

Heh, thanks a lot ^ . ^

And yeah, it's difficult to get around the fact that you're actually learning, but i tried my best >.>

Newgrounds in a Box Newgrounds in a Box

Cool

its kool, but i still prefer my normal browser

Good job though :)

Wiggi Recycle Wiggi Recycle

Goody good good

Its really addictive! I got to 198, but the game does kinda get bland and boring after a while... Maybe if u added items and such to the game it would b better!

I enjoyed it alot! Kepp it up :)

Noidzor Noidzor

Boring....

its kinda boring, Theres not too much to do.

Super City Super City

Kool Game

I really like this game, exapct it would be more fun if the "World" was bigger, I liked that when someone bought a house that a little man would come out and mow his lawn! Its really fun and all but you should make a sub-menu which TELLS you how much money you can get from something right before you purchase, because, can a gas station earn money without cars? Good game. keep it up ^_^

Girdf responds:

you get money from everything

i'm just too lazy to show it

i actually thought this would barely pass

Tam Tower Challenge Tam Tower Challenge

Reminds me of something else...

The numbers reminded me of Deal or No Deal... Good Job the buttons on the elevator looked very glozzy! I hated the elevataor music~